Thanks so much folks for your comments I value each of you. The highest compliment you can give us is to recommend us to a friend or associate. If you know of anyone that could benefit from our products or services, we would appreciate that!
Here is a sampling of some feedback from happy customers.
We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of our recent purchase.
A special note of thanks to Paul and family for the outstanding service. Thank You!"
- Dan May 01, 2016
" I am feeling good because I know this superb banner would have gone quick. I got lucky and timed it right. She is described perfectly and a real beauty. Thanks all see ya soon"
- john H (Mo. USA) April 11, 2016
"Very smooth sale of two WW2 daggers. Payment was very fast after delivery. I would definitely do business with Paul again. "
- Jordan (San Antonio Texas) April 08, 2016
"So far, excellent."
- Kenneth Deems (South Carolina) March 19, 2016
"Many, Many thanks for a real easy transaction, the badge arrived safely, really great condition bearing in mind its about 100 years old !!
Can't thank you enough..
- Brian Hailstone (Isle of Wight UK) March 17, 2016
"Lakeside traders was great. They offered the top dollar for my item and paid within 24 hours after item was received and inspected. It would be a pleasure to do business with them again in the future."
- chris keifer (new hampshire) March 04, 2016
"First time selling a item to lakeside trader's and have to say, it was a excellent experience.
I was very pleased with dealing with Paul on my youth knife. He was polite and friendly and had patience with me on my concerns.
Most definitely a first rate business all the way. Also pays top dollar and super fast payment!
- Michael (Minnesota ) March 02, 2016
"Paul as you know this is my second dagger, and boy is she a beauty , as you so perfectly described. You have made my collection possible to build to my desires with such fine and varied relics. Thanks friends Nathan your help has been beneficial over the years also"
- cl (USA) February 29, 2016
"Selling a life long collection. Paul was very straightforward and professional. He researched every item and even know I made some shipping errors paid me a very fair price even covering some additional fees.
If you want to sell one piece or 75 pounds of material like I did they are the best!
Thanks Lakesidertrader! "
- Rick Fogel (West Virginia USA) February 26, 2016
Judson Titchen here - just wanted to thank you for your excellent service. I am a new customer of yours, having made two purchases so far, and a novice collector. I could not be more satisfied with everything about our transactions!
- your website clearly describes each item, with words and clear photos
- you provide videos for guidance on such things as daggers (which played a huge part in my decision making as a novice)
- shopping on the website is EASY!
- shipping is FAST
- items are THOROUGHLY PACKED for safe shipment
- I am grateful you threw in the velour zippered case for my dagger - that was very thoughtful - it will serve as its protective storage case!
In short, I could not be happier with everything. Thank you again! I will be back!
Judson M. Titchen
- Judson Titchen (Colorado USA) February 16, 2016
I look forward to serving you too!